Coaching Skills Workshop
1 Day Course
To develop workplace coaches in the skills of coaching to enhance the performance of others and/or their teams
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Anyone who is involved in the improvement of performance through people and in particular, team leaders, supervisors and managers.
- Qualities of a coach
- Benefits of coaching
- Coaching models
- Identifying opportunities to coach
- Conducting the coaching meeting
- Questioning techniques
- Giving constructive feedback
- Coaching and continuous cycle.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use coaching as a mechanism to improve performance within your team
- Appreciate the qualities of a good coach
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prepare for the initial approach to staff
- Provide opportunities for feedback and further support as necessary.
Delegates will have an opportunity to practise their coaching skills and receive feedback for future development.