Managing Change – 1 or 2 days
1 or 2 Day Course
The workshop has been designed to enable managers responsible for change to develop and deploy strategies that will help employees understand, accept and work with the changes. The purpose of such strategies is to minimise disruption and help performance objectives to be achieved.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE:
Senior and middle managers responsible for planning and deploying change in organisations.
The workshop concentrates on winning the support of employees by:
- Exploring the impact of imposed change upon the workforce
- Identifying how to overcome barriers to change
- Developing techniques and approaches to support people through the change process
- Identifying communication strategies
- Dealing effectively with anger, frustration and resistance to change within the workforce
- Enabling better dialogue with employees
- Monitoring the progress of change against clear success criteria
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Explore some of the classic traps and methods of avoiding them
- Use the knowledge of managers and consultants who are experienced in the practice of deploying change initiatives in different types of organisation.