Lawrence Training has worked with literally hundreds of organisations in public, care and private sectors, from small through medium to large nationally-known organisations
Lawrence Training has worked closely with these clients for many years:
- EEF (formerly Engineering Employers' Federation) and its member companies
- Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of Commerce East Lancashire
References are available. If you would like to talk to some of Lawrence's delighted clients, please email or telephone Pam for details.
What clients and delegates say about Lawrence Training:
(Sent in via email following delivery of a course)
- "Just a quick word of thanks to yourself and Lawrence for the thoroughly enjoyable course yesterday. I learnt a lot and will be looking forward to incorporating those lessons into my daily routines and long term planning."
- "I thought yesterday’s course was excellent."
- "I've had more feedback since and all very positive, they say he is a brilliant trainer who gets his point across without using the usual buzz words."
- "I learnt a lot of right and wrongs and one idea I gathered from the course was to introduce a staff meeting without the senior bosses present. After the meeting the 2 supervisors sit down with the operations manager to discuss any ideas put forward. Some of the wrongs we talked about included the way we talk to the staff and I am working on a different approach because of this. Once again I would like to say thank you for the course and would recommend other people to take the course."
- "The girls found this course extremely useful and we will be either looking at sending other staff on a similar course or actually holding one here and bringing our staff in from the various sites."
- "Having spoken to various delegates today the general feedback is very positive. Well done for winning them around."
- "Yesterday I attended 'The Effective Team Leader' training at Manchester Conference Centre held by Lawrence Training. I am just writing to ask you to pass on my thanks to the tutor. I found the training really useful. I feel he delivered the training particularly well since there was variation in the way he taught and I have come to work today feeling confident and actually empowered!"
- "Many thanks again for the very happy and productive 'Effective Team Leader' course in Bristol yesterday."
- "Just a quick email to say how much our staff member, Peter, enjoyed the course yesterday. He has told me (enthusiastically!) how he enjoyed the day & feels he learnt substantially from attending."
- "I felt it was really beneficial to me, and everyone else on the course seemed to feel the same. I felt the course was well designed and geared towards bridging the gap between theory & every day situations. I also enjoyed spending time with the other delegates on the course who increased the benefit I gained with their contributions."
- "On a personal note, part of my previous role involved auditing the commercial training activities of British Red Cross trainers, utilising this knowledge I believe Lawrence to be of a high standard. The course delivery was excellent, his control of the room and involvement of delegates was superb and the content was perfect, not too much, not too little. If you wish to pass any comments on please feel free to do so."
- "Firstly may I thank you for the course yesterday, I thought it was informative, well delivered and exceptional value for money. The tutor was a pleasure to learn from and held everyone’s attention with humour, knowledge and a great sense of presence. Further to this I have advised four of my colleagues to attend the next available course. Please can you let me know when you are next running either the same or a similar course in the North West."
- "For your info really good feedback from the guys there is another course they are interested in so I will come back to you when I have the details."
- "My team leaders came back energised and spoke highly of the course you ran at the end of Jan."
- "I must say however, that I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of yesterday's seminar."
- "I would imagine that running a seminar on how to train is as difficult as it gets, and the trainer was first class. I would definitely ask him to train any of my staff in the future!"
- "They absolutely loved it! I’m not at all surprised but the feedback was excellent, you made them feel comfortable, they learned a lot and have come back to the site with great confidence in their ability to carry out their responsibilities. This positive feedback I’m sure will encourage others to have the confidence to attend in the future. Thanks for delivering a great course, once again."